learning my lesson

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Well, I'm working on part 8 of "The Dead Kid Returns", and its a good lesson for me. Never again will I post something unless its finished. Its been pulling teeth to try and get this one done, and I'm still not sure what the conclusion is going to look like. So to anyone who has been reading it and has frustrated them, all I can say is "me too."

Just wait then...

Put your story in hiatus for a short while to finish it. From exactly what you said is why I won't post a story of mine until it is finished...unless I'm trying to help someone in a sort of 'writers pool'.

Good luck!
Anon Allsop

Anon Allsop

*sigh*

... we've all been there at some time ... not a whole lot of fun. I agree with Anon, though.

In the future, try not to post until your story is complete. That's the best way to avoid any story-related frustration. For now ... try to get some inspiration from either re-reading your own stuff or your favouite stories/author and hope everything falls into place. Sometimes, it only needs a single random thought to let the remaining story 'flow' - like a key piece in a puzzle.

PB