What happened to Classic BigCloset?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I traced the "Cresswell Industries by Keshara" to this site.

I was thrilled at first, only to find the missing parts, Chapters 23 to 51 are at "Classic BigCloset", but the link at the home page leads me to this page:

Error attempting access: /newstuff/index.php
Document Not Found.
Please report this error to [email protected]
Click here to be taken back to http://www.bigclosetr.us/topshelf/

Can anybody show me some hints, as how to gain access to the "Classic BigCloset", I am really interested in this "Cresswell Industries".

TIA

That's Original BigCloset ...

erin's picture

Lainie's version of the site using the software I wrote for Naughty Words.

Classic has been moved due to attacks by spammers and crackers: bc-classic.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

I tried

the above links and could not get anywhere either. Thought I would mention it.

I thot Creswell was on FM also.

Direct Link to BigCloset

Piper's picture

Direct Link to BigCloset Classic . The entry page points to the old address. The link goes directly to the BC-Classic index page.

-Piper
Pipers Blatant GabyZone Plug

I actually LIKE image SIGs!

"She was like a butterfly, full of color and vibrancy when she chose to open her wings, yet hardly visible when she closed them."
— Geraldine Brooks

Closet

I tried the link, and got to the old closet. Saw a lot of neat stff I had forgotten about. I tried opening a few stories, especially some by Caitlin Grey, and got to the old comment page but could not get any stories to open up. kept giving me an error message, even after signing in. The clock and date on the main page were only an hour different that my real time, but going through author pages gave some weird dates and times.