Can't edit my stories...

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Why does it log me out every time I click on a story? I can't edit any of my work or post replies to comments. It's really frustrating, because in Dangers, I wanted to clear up a few mistakes, and answer a comment from someone that seems to have mostly misunderstood the thrust of the story. Anyway, I'll keep trying, and hope it works sometime, because this story is important to me, it hits pretty close to some of my own issues, and I want it to be just right.

Angie kitn

Specifically...

As a note, it seems the only story this happens with is Dangers... Which is even more frustrating, because it's the only one I'm working on right now! *lol*

Browser problem

erin's picture

You're probably using IE, IE's cache is most likely not getting cleared thereby showing that you are not logged in when you actually are. It does that to me too when I use IE and sometimes with other browsers, too.

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to edit your story though, because you should actually be logged in. Try hitting refresh. If the problem continues email or prvt message me. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.