upcoming project in the "E-girl" universe

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I'm noodling a project for the "E-girl" universe that would open it up to others to contribute to. Basically, one of the basic ideas of the universe is that most people cant become heroes, that it takes help from a god. Well, someone is going to show up to counter that idea by offering superpowers to all. Who takes him up on the offer? what do the established heroes think of this? Well, that's where the other authors would come in - it would be awesome if we have at least a couple of brave people willing to try this - they would create new heroes, people who take up the creature on his offer, and make some stories about them. Anybody interested can contact me, and I'll flesh out the details with them. Hugs to all!

I can try

what type of collaboration is it? Is it similar to the Reckoning, where we all put our little part into a single storyline, or is it separate stories in the same universe?

Either way it seems interesting. I know I've been plugging away at Saless's universe and starting my own series. Interaction with other authors seems to get my imagination flowing.