Site down for about twenty minutes

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Something took the site down at about 230 PM PDT. It was slow or down for a few minutes then I reset the server and things see okay now. We had a usage peak right then, we usually do about that time but normally it doesn't cause the server to lag so bad.

Maybe a robot or someone tried to harvest the site. The logs don't show that, though, so I don't know what it was. All seems well, now. :)

Hugs,
Erin

Noticed that too

Yeah, glad i wasnt in the middle of posting a another chapter of Yu-Gi-Oh : Duelist of Time

Thanks for sorting it

These things happen; live computers are only overgrown calculators after all. A dead computer makes an effective doorstop.

Susie

Interesting...

...that you should say that... *thinks fondly of the D&D character generator - complete with multiple random score generators - she programmed into her calculator in school, lo these several years ago* ^__^

-Liz

Successor to the LToC

-Liz

Successor to the LToC
Formerly known as "momonoimoto"

cool, im not the only author

cool, im not the only author BCTS who plays d&d - why do i have the feeling ur talking about 2nd ed not 3rd/3.5

outdated

They're up to 4th edition these days. It's a completely different style of game.