Little Katie stories

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I think that Little Katie has two stories out; one where the Mom goes ballistic, and I am not sure where the other one goes. I have lost track of which is which. Does anyone know which is which?

Gwen

My understanding

The one being transferred from Classic BC is the one where the mom ends up going ballistic. I havn't read it, so I can't say for sure, but that's the impression I got from reading an earlier comment.

KJT

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way." College Girl - poetheather

"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Thought there were two.

I thought that there were two of them. I really like the writing, but it is too hard to read about the parents going bonkers.

There are

One is a story being migrated from Classic Big Closet, is complete, and an earlier comment suggests to me that the mother eventually goes off the deep end.

The second is a story being written and newly posted (I believe). So just look under her author tag and check the keywords for "Migrated from Classic Big Closet". The one that is so-labeled is the one you don't want to read.

KJT

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way." College Girl - poetheather

"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin