New to writing

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I have uploaded four stories now, and had generally a good response.

I wanted to just introduce me and my likes to gain thought on if I should write more?

I am a crossdresser of many many years and love the idea of being not forced but persuaded to go further into SRS and transition. I also adore smokng and have a major fetish myself to smoke when dressed. I don't do trashy but prefer classy mature change's and in my latest eort have tried a lesbian angle for the piece.

Are people offended by the themes I explore or would you like to see more detail? any advice is accepted here as I am not a profesional writer and love doing fantasy pieces.

not offended

I read your latest piece, and liked it. I am not into smoking myself, but hay, we all have our little quirks around here. As for the writing itself, it was good, but dont be afraid to have some conflict. Weather it's the person being transformed having some anxiety about the process, the one doing the persuading struggling with how right it is, a third party trying to nix the whole game, or some other barrier, it will add to the stories. hugs.

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png