story search help please

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Hi all, i'm looking for a story in which the main character is transformed into a lady by his goddess, becomes a lady in waiting, then marries the prince. the main character starts off as the son of a couple of nobles in the kingdom, then after the transformation is accepted as their daughter. shortly after she is sent to become the lady in waiting to the princess of the king and queen, like her mother was for the queen. after a short time the princess is then sent to be married to a noble in a rival kingdom to help keep peace, but during this phase both the princess and the main character are kidnapped. if i'm remembering correctly the main character helps free the princess when the prince of the realm come to rescue them. the prince falls in love with the main character and they are married at the end of the story. a few more details: the main character maintains an amazing skill with a bow and uses it several times through out the story as a vigilante, the story takes place in a medieval setting with limited magic use, i remember the story being posted in chapters as they where being completed. i'm sorry but i don't remember the title or the author, but would like to reread the story. i'm a huge fan of "maiden by decree" by maggie finson, but this is a different story. i believe they were being posted around the same time, but i think this one finished before MbD. i have been searching bigcloset, fictionmaina, and stardust, but haven't had any luck so far. any help is appreciated.

Thank You,

MissChance

The Frozen Balance by Persephone

I think that is the story you are looking for.
I could not find in on BC either but i think it is or was for sale on Kindle.

Shadowelf

Looks Right

That looks like the one, i checked online and its listed as unavailable on amazon.com. anyone have any idea where i can find this great story? i checked lulu.com as well, it doesn't seem to be up there ether. i was able to find a post from the author(12/4/2013) saying it would be available on amazon in a few months, but surly a "few months" have passed?

http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/blog/47828/kindle-and-lulucom

Thanks,

MissChance