Looking for a old story

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi!

Im looking for an old story that I read some time between 1997-98, so I now that its at least that old. I printed it on paper and about two years ago, I did some spring cleaning and sorted a loot of material from back then, most of it was recycled but some was preserved, and I this story should have goon in the preserve pile. But by accident it went in the recycle pile.

The story begins after an summer storm and all the kids go to the pool to swim. A self moving lawn mower runs amok and the main character (name forgoten) saves on of the girls, but by doing so he is run over and his achilles tendons. So after some operations to repair the tendons (which is now shorter), he is bound to a wheel chair, one of the girls in the group is ward of the state and lives with adoptive parents or a family that take care of children with out adoption. She have a small crush on the main man, and she now an older ex state of the ward, that work at an sex shop. Here idea is that he can use high heels to move around in school (which is not adopted for wheel chairs).

I think I read it on FictionMania site, but there oldest stuff is from 1998, so either they did have a crash at some point and old stuff got lost, or it was not there I did read it.

So can some one give me the story title and point me to where it is?

Regards
OokamiChan

Lost Story.

I believe that the story you are looking for is:- I Never Wanted to be a Girl by Samantha Michelle. I got my copy from FictionMania and I suspect you can still find it there. I'm not sure if it was every posted here but you can always have a look.

John.

I hadn't seen that one before

Angharad's picture

Medically, it's nonsense as orthopaedic shoes or orthotics would have been made and I suspect as well that the tendons could have been stretched or lengthened. But I enjoyed it all the same.

Angharad

oh thats a good one

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

I haven't seen this one before.
Rather different, & good.

Is there any chance that

Is there any chance that Samantha Michelle will post her stories here at BigCloset/TopShelf?

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thank you all

Thank you all for the replies.

Man I did think I had read it earlier, I printed all my stories that I wanted to read around 97-98, and nothing there after, or so I thought.

I do like it, and its the third time that I read it. Every time I read it I do get the feeling that the story could be longer with more in depth material and characters that could be evolved more.

@Stanman
Yes it would be great if some new material would come. But if one looks at the latest released material from Samantha Michell, you will see that the last time she submitted any thing was in 2002. So we will sadly not see any more things from here. =(

Regards
OokamiChan