Unexpected Mommy

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hey everyone. Should I repost my story series Unexpected Mommy or does anyone really care? Was thinking about revisions and writing more..

Trish

Yes Repost it!

I want to see more of it too.

Sephrena

Yes Please

always like to read the new & improved version THANKS :-)

Absolutely!!!

Frank's picture

It's a wonderful story, and would love to see it on here again.

{{Hugs}}

Hugs

Frank

I'm all for it!

I'm all for it!

I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Trish, please

repost Unexpected Mommy. It is a great story.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ohh Please do !

I have been waiting patiently for more in this wonderful story and did not want to be a pest by writing to you with those sentiments.

I, As you know have saved whatever I could of the story that had been posted and I really really would like it to be expanded and posted again!

Being an avid fan I would revel in new postings of this delightful story.

As always the very best to you and yours

Hugs
Danielle_O

divider_001a.jpg
Danielle_O

"Life is pain, Princess ~ anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something."

Please, please post it. I've

Please, please post it. I've only been able to read the bits you've posted up elsewhere, not the complete story, and I'd really like to read it all.

Sure - Please repost

The story was going so well. There are several people that would re read your story and would like to see the continuation of the "Unexpected Mommy"

I hope to read it again when you repost it.

Jack

Rewrite

Oh yes Trish !! Please repost the whole story. And since i like your style of writing .. could you write more ?
Love, Scarlett

Unexpected Mommy

OK. Need more time. Life has the better of me at the moment. I'll get it out again soon. Thanks for your encouragement everyone! Trish

Please, Trish

I don't think I ever read it, so please repost it! Thanks...

TGSine --958

Absolutely, this tale needs resolution

If I recall, it started out normal then there were nints the child was being drugged/tricked by the mom. But as it went on I believe the child really was becoming a complete woman and happy for it. And the child was finding, making great friends. I am not sure if mom *helped it long* with hormones and such but even if she did it was out of love.

Mind you if she did she should have told the child.

Still the end was up in the air and various loose plot lines needed tidying up.

Much enjoyed it and a revised, completed version would be VERY welcome.

Loved your original. Am sure I would love a new and improved version.

Hey we all change and mature and I'm sure you have things you'd like to change with hindsight.

Go for it.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa