A New NonTG Xmas Story by Way Zim

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Happy Holidays, All.

For anyone who's gotten a kick out of my contributions to the TG genre, you might enjoy a different type of transformation story.

http://www.magicboxxx.com/

Yes, it's a female regression story which I created as a favor for a friend and an exercise in guerilla writing(three days to write and edit ) so that Alec could post it by Christmas.

Re-GIF tells the story of an eager media exec who must find a last second sub for a child model who is the focus of a major Ad campaign. If you know the genre, you've probably guessed the punchline, but it's a fun sleigh ride all the same.

I do try to change things up, if you give them a chance you might be pleasantly surprised.

I post as Wayne Z there, so come on over and enjoy.

Way Zim

Thus was the contrast in style between the associates. Ms. Cartier was always a patient consummate craftswoman, the tall lean tortoise of a gal deceptively plodding while Sandra -

She; this rather diminutive spitfire, was less the glamorous energizer rabbit than a hyper efficient little bunny, specializing in overkill and sparkling drama. Perhaps the lack of height at four and one half feet prompted this 'Damn the torpedoes. ' approach, but when it worked, the end results were fairly impressive. When it didn't - well, a two out of three success rate tended to blind many to her dismal failures.

For all of this, Ana honestly thought Sandra was a good girl; in spite of her blind ambition, the almost pure enthusiasm behind the hubris - endearing in its own way.

If there was any antagonism between the women, it was simply that they each saw this assignment as the single most important one in their careers. For the Engels-Kind account, both were totally committed to pulling off the biggest promotion in advertising history.

That was until the Kind Schrecklichs mother, Doris; forever the second runner up, decided to up the ante.

Re-GIF.
Wayne Z
Alec Leamus' Magic Box