Another "Looking For A Story" Thread

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Fantasy and magical transformations edition!

But seriously, there's a couple of stories I read a long time ago I can't remember the titles of, though the stories themselves have really stuck with me, so if people can name them I'd be most appreciative. Hopefully they're as good to reread as they are in my head :P

Story One:

The first story starts as a sort of "forced transformation/mind control" story because the character transformed is under the magical influences of his best friend and his mom to become a woman to save him from his own bad habits, since they are both magic users who have seen his death in his near future. As a girl he fell for his friend, but when he realizes what they've done he demands they change him back, which they sadly do. He lives for a while as a guy, but can't get over his feelings for his friend, and when his friend nearly dies, he is faced with a choice -- become the woman he felt happy as again, and be with his friend to save both their lives, or live a miserable life as a guy and let his friend die. It sounds like an awful story, but it was actually really good to read.

Story Two:

Another magical change story, two friends are out and about when they stumble into a gypsy's shop. They make fun of her, and in the end she casts a curse on one of the boys that turns him into a girl until such time as he gives birth and experiences what it is like to be a woman. Needless to say, they fall in love, yadda yadda yadda, and when the gypsy eventually returns to remove the curse, the he-turned-she character begs her to leave things as is, because she loves her family and the life she has as a woman.

If anyone knows what these stories are, and what site I can find them on, I'd appreciate being reminded. Thanks!

Melanie E.

Story one

Story one sounds like the revised version of Same Blouse by Shalimar. The revised is for the second version on Storysite. That version is the one on Big Closet.

Never mind reading

Angharad's picture

other people's efforts, where's the next part of my favourite story PFH?

Angharad

Angharad

HAH!

I finished it last night, actually :P I'm just letting it sit for about 36 hours before I post it so I can reread what I've written and make any necessary changes before showing it to the world.

Melanie E.