What are these boxes?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

What are these boxes that have appeared on the stories? Good or Great Story or variations of such. They appear to be hyperlinks but when I hover on them nothing comes up in my browser at the bottom where links are normally ID'd. I may be paranoid but I don't click on anything if I don't know where it wants to take me. Managed to avoid a lot of crap that way.

Something I'm testing

erin's picture

This is the replacement for the Vote module. It's called Kudos. Right now, it doesn't seem to be doing what I expect it to so maybe I'll not be able to use it. Probably will not have it working before this weekend anyway.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Boxes? What Boxes?

Boxes?

We don't need no stinkin' boxes.

Besides, I do not have any boxes on my stories. Am I being cheated? Should I be happy I don't have boxes that don't work or complain to the management that I don't have any boxes that don't work on my stories.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Nancy Cole

Nancy_Cole__Red_Background_.png

~ ~ ~

"You may be what you resolve to be."

T.J. Jackson

Turned off at the moment

erin's picture

Like I said, they aren't working correctly so I turned them off.

Hugs,
Erin

Hey, no fair!

I don't have any boxes that don't work on any of my stories either!

*pout*

luv, hugs and all that jazz,

Connie

I like the idea

It feels and sounds better than the vote button. Very pro-writer in a supportive BCTS kind of way. I hope you can get the bugs out it. Thanks for working so hard Erin and all BCTS staff:)

Bailey Summers

Hey, they're there now!

Thanks, the boxes that don't do anything have showed up on my stories. Now I don't feel so left out.

Gee Erin, your the best! ^_^

Kiss, kiss, hug, hug,

Connie :)