Anybody know?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Does anybody know, If Admiral Krunch will finish writing Being Christina Chase? The last i heard work and real life were getting in the way of this excellent story reaching its conclusion

Kirri

Admiral Krunch

I Honestly Do Not Know. I have no clue if he will or not. I have done my best to beg him for its completion, but that is as far as I will go. Its really up to him. He may have no interest in finishing it. As sad as that may be and hurts me, that may be the reality of things.

Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf
TGLibrary.com

Admiral Krunch addressed this question some time ago.

Puddintane's picture

Like a certain vineyard we know, no story will be released before its time, and the author is very meticulous.

Patience is a virtue.

Cheers,

Puddin'

-

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style

Both of you are correct ...

As far as Krunch not wanting to release any more of the story than has been posted, until the last episodes have been completed.
But when that will be, I do not know.

Life has gotten in the way. as stated, but to just what extent I do not know.

Like you, I am waiting to see more, but while I have seen more as the editor, Krunch is a long ways from finishing the final 7 parts.

Holly

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Holly

Krunch and the real life Troll

Let's give erh a break here? As much as I have complained about the failed completion, we all know that Christinas fantasy life is at a crucial point. No one can convince me that the author does not have at least some T issues. It is just too well written for that. I think that K could mess about for a long time, write a lovely story, and sort of leave her in limbo without a lot of mental anguish. However, the story has developed to the point that our protagonist is going to have to do a few things that may feel just awfully threatening to the author. It may simply be too much.

I applaud K for wonderful work and if it remains unfinished, I still do so.

M'salama Krunch where ever you are.

Khadija